How much would it be worth to you to increase the productivity of your employees?
How much time would you save if you could decrease the bickering and frustration between employees?
Would you like to become a better leader? Or learn to manage a team more efficiently?
With over 10 years of team building experience, we know how to build teams from the top down. Beginning with leadership and utilizing fitness drills and missions, we conduct workouts so people can learn to work together, lead each other and become a stronger and fully unified team. We will train your team to feel like brothers and sisters - they don't have to agree all the time, but in the end they know they will be there for each other. When everyone has a voice and can count on each other, team cohesion is unbreakable.
We have helped companies in Ottawa:
We can tailor a plan for your company. Contact Mark Nadon at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Here are a few extra things we do for your employees:
• The Outdoor Environment – Exercising outdoors not only gives you the benefit of the sun’s vitamins but also gives people a personal feeling of satisfaction that is hard to find in the gym. People who work indoors often need to reconnect with the earth and an outdoor environment is the perfect place to release endorphins and feel incredible.
• Programming That Changes – People quit exercises because they feel lost or bored with their routine. They know a few things, maybe read a book or magazine, but they don’t really know what they are doing. Our programmin changes just often enough for you to learn movements and is designed to build you up for a strong and functional life. We don’t just teach you a burpee, we teach you how to fall forward so you don’t break your wrist. We don’t just get you to lift a sandbag, we teach you how to hinge and rotate so you don’t hurt yourself when you pick up your groceries or reach for something in a cupboard.
• Experienced Staff – Our staff are well trained and educated, requiring more than a weekend physical training certificate. Our standards are higher than gyms and our instructors not only require years of experience in training, but must continue their education through certifications and seminars every year (continuing education credits).
• Quality of Life – If you show up to your training 3x per week and have paid for that training, you find yourself not only looking forward to the next session, but doing whatever you can to make it there. As you lose weight, you get sick less often, feel better about yourself, and are more approachable by other staff members or the general public. Our program encourages team work and bonding through physical activity so you get to know the people you are working with and aren’t just showing up for a class with strangers.
• Options for Everyone – We build the program that best suits your companies needs. We can focus on fitness, team building, functional movement, and more. We have progressions and regressions for everyone, so nobody is left out not knowing what to do.
If you are interested in a program built for to get your employees outdoors and working together, contact us for further details and pricing. E-mail email@example.com